*If you are unable to pay online for registration, please contact us directly to make other arrangements.
- This event has passed.
TANT Training Level 1- Long Island University CW Post Campus, NY
April 28, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$95.00
Trauma Art Narrative Therapy™
Level 1 Training
» SW CEU’s Now Available (see below)
Long Island University
CW Post Campus- Patron’s Lounge
Tilles Center of LIU Post
Friday, April 28, 2017 9am-4pm
$95 includes lunch
Parking is in the Tilles Center Parking Lot
Trauma Art Narrative Therapy™ (TANT) is a noninterpretive creative narrative cognitive exposure technique that provides trauma resolution and is beneficial for:
- Reducing intrusive symptoms, depression and anger from a traumatic stress exposure
- Integrating verbal and nonverbal aspects of traumatic stress exposure
- Providing resolution to traumatic experiences
- Principles of TANT, clinical examples, research findings
- Experiential TANT practice session
- TANT+ Resiliency Tool
- Workbook provided with step by step guide for applying the TANT method and All workshop materials
- Ability to complete TANT Level One Certification
CEU’s for SW, RN and PhD available
Lyndra J. Bills, MD, is a board certified psychiatrist. She completed a PTSD fellowship as part of an internal medicine/psychiatry residency at West Virginia University. Dr. Bills began developing and using Trauma Art Narrative Therapy in 1993 as a way to help individuals process traumatic events. She is Regional Medical Director for Community Care Behavior-al Health. Dr. Bills has extensive experience using the Sanctuary Model of traumainformed care in order to reduce violence.