Level One TANT™ Training
- Includes didactic material which covers
- Traumatic Stress Theory
- Traumatic Memory Processing Theory
- Informed Consent in Trauma Treatment
- Basis for Trauma Art Narrative Therapy
- TANT METHOD STEPS and EXAMPLES
Includes a TANT Experiential Session- participants are able to try out the TANT method both as client and guide
- Participants will be able to use the TANT method after completion of the Level One training, passing the online competency test, and participating in technical support phone calls.
- An example of a Level One TANT Workshop Schedule:
- 8:30-9:00 AM Registration
- 9:00-10:30 AM – Introduction to the TANT Method- Basic Trauma Theory and Traumatic Memory Processing Theory
- 10:45-12 Noon- Informed Consent for Trauma Specific Methods; Assessment, Indications/contraindications for TANT; The TANT METHOD STEPS and EXAMPLES
- 1:00-3:00 PM- TANT Experiential Session
- 3:15-4:00 PM- Question/Answers about the TANT Method; Review of Common Problems; Plan for Technical Support Phone Calls and Information about Online TANT Competency Test
- Cost of full day workshop obtained upon request and varies with number of participants, venue, travel and CEU charges
Example Objectives for TANT Level One Workshop Training:
- Participants will be able to describe the theory behind TANT™ and its role as a trauma resolution method.
- Participants will be able to identify specific indications and contraindications for using TANT™ with clients.
- Participants will be able to describe the specific steps which make up the TANT method.
TANT™ workshops can be augmented by both individual and team technical support and consultation. There are 3 TANT Technical Support Phone Call opportunities included with each Level One TANT Training. These are provided at no additional cost. Also participants in TANT trainings are able to access a “members only” section of the website with access to a TANT Blog and resources to support using the TANT method
LEVEL TWO TANT™ training is designed to support the use of the TANT method both for individuals as well as groups. This level indicates successful completion of TANT Level One Competency and then application of fidelity to this model. Participants in the Level Two process will be able to supervise the use of the TANT method and support fidelity. This level requires participation in technical support phone calls for both Level One and Level Two trainees and a webinar focusing on use of TANT in groups.